Join a wonderful group of women to support you in releasing stress around any issue you’re struggling with. Stress tends to block us from receiving the guidance and answers we need to resolve any issue with more ease. But releasing stress your heart and mind open the right action, at the right time.
What is a Tapping Circle?
In the Women's Transformational Tapping Community, women come together to work through personal challenges and thus find healing is at hand.
In this group Tapping is the primary modality used for any issue that is surfacing. Once you reduce the stress, you now have access to the part of the brain that is solution oriented as well as the spiritual guidance that comes to us from a calmer state of mind.
We meet as follows:
When: Every Monday (Tuesday’s for Australia)
12:30pm - 1:30pm PT
1:30pm - 2:30pm MT
2:30pm - 3:30pm CT
3:30pm - 4:30pm ET
5:00pm - 6:00pm Newfoundland
8:30pm - 9:30pm London
7:30am - 8:30am Sydney, Australia (Tuesday's)
Borrowing from the 12 Steps… "Together we can do what we cannot do alone."
This is a sacred and safe space for you to work through your challenges and find the support you need.
Hi, I'm Marti Murphy and what I'm about to share with you is to help you see it's never too late.
I've been a coach and tapping facilitator for over 14 years and have worked with hundreds of people around the world and done thousands of sessions. So I've learned a thing or two.
But it didn't start this way.
I was living a colossal mediocre life… I was in corporate America wondering if this is as good as it got and due mismanaged investments, my husband and I found ourselves in over $200,000 in just credit card debt alone.
For an entire year, I would wake up in the middle of the night with total panic. I'd be overwhelmed with dread and meanwhile I was using all of the tools I had (vision boards, positive affirmations, telling my story to myself the way I wanted it to be, yet NOTHING was changing.
I hit my wall and what do we do when we are brought to our knees in desperation and dread?
I pleaded to either show me how to change my life or give me peace with what my life had turned into because it wasn’t going to get any better.
Two weeks later I discovered tapping and since then, everything in my life has changed.
And I mean every. single. thing.
Am I perfect? Have I arrived?
No and no. I'm still changing and I know this is a lifelong journey, that carries its ups and downs.
My Mission and How I Help People
It's my mission to help debunk the pithy personal development tools that I, along with so many people I see, used to torture myself with.
As an Emotional Fitness Coach, I help people who feel lost, stuck or down on themselves so they can see themselves differently and live in a new way.
Here's how I do that (and a little bit of my resume):
- I got certified in EFT through EFT Universe back in 2012.
- Certified JAMP (Jungian Advanced Motor Processing) created by Dr. Lahab Al-Samarrai. This, like tapping, is a groundbreaking technique for healing painful memories and transforming limiting patterns and imprints in body, mind and spirit.
- I've always been fascinated by techniques and healing methods that address trauma and painful events stored in our cellular memory. Studying psychosomatics has helped me to develop an even deeper insight in how our body reflects everything we've experienced throughout the years.
- My signature ingredient in the tapping I teach and use with clients is my "What-If tapping,"" which helps to bridge the brain to believing what's possible.
I'm the author of two books… so far…centered around tapping. Enough of that.
What do you get from the Women's Transformational Tapping Community:
- Releasing stress around any issue you're struggling with.
- Open to the guidance and direction you need to come to you with more ease.
- Borrowing Benefits - as you tap along with others on their issues, you get to release stress around your issues as well.
- Start to notice all the little wins you really do have each day.
- Feel that you're a part of community.
Come Join Us!
Per month that's set-up on autopay, that you can cancel anytime you want.Join Us